Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What I can do

I can get undressed all by myself,
I can put my sandals on, the right feet...all by myself,
I can turn on the DVD player, insert my movie and play it...all by myself,
I can make eggs, from cracking the eggs into the bowl to whipping them up...all by myself,
I can pour water from my water bottle into my cup w/o spilling and then pour it back into that little bitty hole...all by myself,
I can brush my teeth... all by myself,
I can read you a story..all by myself,
I can change my poopy diaper, well I can get my diaper off w/o spilling the contents and bring it to you like a present (which you will love)...all by myself,
I can turn the light on in anyroom with the help of my trusty stepping stool( thanks Leroy)...all by myself,
I can put my shoes on the right feet and strap up the velcro and head out back...all by myself, (no more telling him he can't go outside w/o shoes on to slow him down..dang)
I can turn the water hose off and on and spray you...all by myself,
I can get my yogurt out of the fridge, take of the lid and have a nice little snack...all by myself,
I can go from delightful to frantic in 2 seconds...all by myself,
I can hit the ball...all by myself,
I can be very demanding...all by myself...
I can say the sweetest things...all by myself,
I can fix all kinds of stuff...all by myself,
I can sweep the porch, back deck, pretty much anything that can be reached w/a broom...all by myself,
I am, much to mommy and daddy's dismay, becoming a big boy, independent and self sufficient, but not by myself.
I can get into alot of mischief....all by myself, just ask my mommy :)

1 comment:

jennbecc said...

What a sweet post Krista! It choked me all up! Darn growing up!