Thursday, April 10, 2008

Getting Caught Up!

Well I don't know why I have slacked off, just have. Bryce is so funny he is so about being included it is entertaining. He loves to say I come too, or I'm coming too, whether it's to the garage or out back or if he just thinks your going somewhere. It's great and super sweet. This week he is really talking and trying to sing along w/songs on his dvd's etc- that is super cool! It is amazing how much he can say and he takes on some big words. He is in the stage where he pretty much repeats any word I say that is not in his current vocabulary. Of course he picked me as I am the chatter box, and well the other day I let crap slip out and he went with that. I heard him hours later by his horse and something fell or dropped and he says "cwap" of course I chuckled. Erik did/does not find it funny...oh well the fallen nature is a beautiful thing. He is so much fun and then he can be such a little challenge, his willful two year old self.

No comments: