Monday, April 07, 2008

Well, Well, Well...

It appears I have missed two days of posting....or have I? Well if you haven't been here then I haven't...hehehe. I guess time got away from me again and it's already Monday and we're back at it. At any rate the weekend was short and we just puttered around the house. Bryce enjoyed a beautiful day outside on Sat. but it was a little too blustery on Sunday, plus he needed a nap he was a real pill. Of course he decided to conk out at 5:30 just as we were getting his dinner ready and out he went. The he wouldn't go down til around 10:00...stinker. I will try and get some pics up today. Hugs...we three!

Our little hare!!

I still don't know who was getting the bath...hmmm

Nope it's not Hagen Das Papa, but I love it anyway..eat your heart out.

Uh yeah tuckered out...FINALLY (Sunday afternoon late)

Ah peace at last....

first red rose of the season

No comments: