Thursday, April 03, 2008

Watch Me!!!

The newest in Bryce's vast vocabulary. Lately he has been waking up a little groggy as opposed to his previous hit the floor running self.
This morning was very sweet, he called to mommy to come get him which of course I am always delighted to do!! I went into his room and he is standing up with his eyes half mast. I picked him up and started out to the living room (as is our normal routine to pass off to daddy) and this morning he says-put down..here. He wanted to be put back in his bed, but he did not want me to leave. I told him I needed to get dressed & go potty but he was having none of that. It was "mommy, stay here!, here mommy, stay here"
Ok did I wish time would stand still? You know it. I was however finally able to get him to come with me to my room so I would be able to get dressed. I told him in could lay in mommy's bed and he then of course wanted me to lay down w/him. "Lay down mommy, right here, lay down".
So of course I had to submit to his highness! The best is when he tells you gake up mommy gake up! Too darn cute this boy!!

No comments: