Saturday, August 09, 2008

Nothing but play makes for a great day :)

Daddy played in a softball tournament in Santa Rosa today so mommy and Bryce got to tag along and have a great day outside! We had the wonderful opportunity to get together with one of mommy's very dear old co workers- Jenny and her wonderful hubby Brian and we finally got to meet Jake and Zach ~ aka "the twins" in person. They are the cutest little guys and what a handful. Hats off to you two for taking them out and about!!! It was a brief but fun time and it was great catching up with Ms. Jenny! We will definately be getting together again for more fun times! I only got the one family shot- I guess I was consumed with the activity and how amazing it was to see the cuties (sorry) so I will definately be shooting plenty next time.

This is one of my favorites shots- Bryce is too cute- this is exactly how he laid his bat,ball and hat down for his little break! A perfect photo op I thought...LOVE IT!!

Thank goodness Uncle Bucky had a old bat in and some balls in his bag- Bryce was headed for a meltdown because in the busyness of the morning and getting food and sunscreen and all the other stuff a day out requires...I forgot. Bad mommy...thank you, thank you Uncle Bucky!! And thank you Granpa for playing ball, chasing the numerous foul tips and all the other fun stuff. :)

After the game we went to visit our friend Wanda and had a great little chat. She and Erik discussed some ideas for her yard. Bryce didn't want to leave. And now we are all spent after a day full of sun, friends and plenty of fun!!

1 comment:

jennbecc said...

YiPpEe! It was so fun getting together and catching up. Sorry it was short but I'm so glad we got to do it. :) Next time we'll do it on neutral ground that wont stab us or the kiddies with the world's biggest splinters! I love the picture! Can you email it to me? I need to post ours today and will email you the ones I took. Cheerio Lovey!