Sunday, March 30, 2008

Blustery Sunday!

The day starts at it's usual early morning rise...ahhh but Bryce slept thru the night again, I've lost count and I feel myself getting back to normal...as much as possible for me!
It was a beautiful day but real windy and cool. Bryce had no morning nap so when we got back from church he was toast. He and I took a 3 1/2 hour nap, which was heaven for Erik so he would be able to enjoy hours of march madness. Once we woke up raring to go we went outside for some fresh air. Here's a few pics from the time outside.
Bryce Running From Daddy
Playing soccer with daddy and mommy Chasing after the soccer ball- does he look delighted or what?! Jump Daddy- Daddy Jump Bryce catches so air..look closely. He is fearless! Watch me here I go More jumping Wooo hooooo. I jump Daddy and Bryce discussing slide technics!

No comments: