Monday, March 31, 2008

It's a sunny day and I got water!!

Today we find Bryce outside playing with Grandma. He comes in to see mommy during my lunch break and tells me I need this as he points to the windex bottle on the sink. I need this he says, I wash window outside..thanks mom! Anyway we distract him or so we think ,he's back inside once again obsessed with the windex bottle. He is convinced he will not live without it and tears and drama ensues. Jeezzzzzzzzz.
Mom knows all he wants is to squirt and I must have a squirt bottle in amongst my treasures..of course I do! And that is where the fun begins he is hot on my heels to help me as I unlock the forbidden zone (cabinets under the sink) and search for a squirt bottle. He of course can not contain himself and must push me to get to anything he sees. At last (not without a significant amount of drama) mom procures a squirt bottle and.... he's off to the races... w/o water. When he figures out he needs water he relinquishes the bottle only to me for filling. And then with some coaxing he releases the nozzle so I can assemble it for him. He is then given instructions/rules not to spray grandma, mommy, or the cats. Outside spraying only.
At first he has no problem sticking to the rules but upon his second refill his memory takes flight and he is squirting grandma. Upon the third refill he gets mommy and the cat- he is reminded that not obeying results in a time out in his room and that is when he turns the bottle on himself and completely shocks himself with the initial squirt. Ah now he has discovered the fun of squirting himself and that is when I had to return to work but not before capturing a few precious pictures. He is a little stinker!
Let's see can I fill my ear with water?

Yikes I didn't see that one comin'

Oh this is fun!

Woo-Hoo I love it..more, more

I crack myself up~

Determined to put the lid back on his sandbox and insiting that he do it, here are few pics of Bryce getting his lid on so that the "cat's don't poop in nere mommy"

Ah success~ such perserverance!!

And on to chalk drawing...

He is too precious, he takes the chalk out, uses it and then...get this~

Puts them all back in the container while telling you the color, "get the blue one in nere, put the orange one in nere" etc. He is type A personality just like Daddy.

THE END

No comments: