Tuesday, March 18, 2008

First Trip to the Beach..Brrr, windy, cold and...wet!!

A DAY AT THE BEACH...
We took the opportunity to take Bryce to the Bodega Bay for the first time a couple weekends (2-29-08) ago and he loved it. He lost his balance when the tide went out and fell on his back the first time and ended the trip with a face plant into the water. It was funny and he was a very good sport! You forget that for little people that tide pull takes the sand out from under their little feet causing instability... we will take him back soon he really enjoyed himself and we enjoyed watching him. He of course wanted to "concur the massive ocean", and kept saying go out there..water. Yeah he's fearless!
Mommy and Bryce Storm the Beach....

Mommy.. you said "Never turn your back on the ocean..what gives?" Ohhhh photo op...ok!! Come on Daddy it's not that far.. just a little bit closer pleassssssse? This is a case of Daddy holding me back...I promise I won't run...yeah right! Run Mommy run...watch me run. Watch Bryce run..run from water mommy. Wow, cold, wet and... salty. The grand finale~no tears is a good thing : ) And what trip to the coast is complete without salt water taffy I ask you? So of course he got his first taste of salt water and salt water taffy in the same day! It goes without saying he prefered the later :)

Grandpa Dale's 60th B-Day Celebration 2-21-08

Grandpa won't mind if I sample a little cake? No one's watchin' right?

Now that's good, fancy cake, I can't wait to be 60 and get fancy cake!

Grandpa, Auntie Alissia & Uncle Alex wine goes very well with chocolate..who knew?

Aunt Patti..she loves cake, and grandpa's cake is so good.

How did Aunt Patti and Bryce get in the dog house, poor Buster just wants to make a nite nite. Me and my uncle bucky...he's cool and plays like a big kid, just like daddy, my other buddy.

Bryce Turns 2! ~ Down on the Farm with the Buckaroo Crew

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYCE

Yee Haw I a Co-Boy..a horse I ride it!! Go horsey!!

Giddy Up with the Girls- Bryce and Cuz Elyse

Bryce and Cuz Jocelyn

Nana and Papa (Great Grandparents)

Grammy you ride the big horse, I ride it.. and Cousin William The Little Buckaroo Bryce... I ride the horse..I'm a co-boy!Grandpa are you watching me, look at me Auntie Alissia and Uncle Alex...Uncle Dennis you ride the horse. C'mon you ride it. Uncle Bucky (Ryan) Ride Bucky Ride!! William pulls ahead! Daddy,Mommy and our lil buckaroo! Listen chicken this farm ain't big enuf for the two of us!

Uncle Jason, Auntie Kelli & Baby Girl Jocelyn Uncle Gordy and his favorite candidate in the primary's

Whoa Grandma you ride the big horse too? Giddy up!

Grammy, My Auntie Renee and Uncle Ko-Ko Korey

Gramdma and Auntie Alissia

This ones for the missing grandpa, Uncle Korey and Uncle Gordon thought of you!! It's a slight fixer upper, not for the turn key types.

Auntie's Kell & Tam and a little of Uncle Laurent

Stand down rooster!!

I would like to call a family meeting...why is mommy not in the pig pen? And...what is that horrific odor? Did someone make poo-poos?

Ahhhh life on the farm..what a view.

C'mon everyone time for cake!!

The party room, carriage

Bryce is done... time for a rest for the lil buckaroo!

No comments: