Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fig Patrol

We have a lovely fig tree in our backyard that produces plenty of figs. This time of year they are falling everyday from way up high and are pretty much only good for compost. So before we can play the all american time honored and beloved baseball out back the figs need to be cleaned up. Bryce is a happy little worker bee helper. He loves to get out his shovel, rake and wheel barrow and help pick up, but his favorite thing to do is dump them with daddy's help. I think the pictures pretty much say it all :) .
Please continue to pray for a job opportunity for Erik.... we appreciate it :)

And...dinner is served... I loved the look so you get a peek :)

2 comments:

jennbecc said...

Cute Fig Pickers! And what a yummy dinner! I'm on my way!

Anonymous said...

I want that for my dinner!

Oh yummy, I remember the fragrance after the figs cooked for a while before we composted them.

Oh my, could Bryce have any more fun? What a delight he is. Little guy sures love to help.

I can't wait to see the Salty video.

Love you allsoooo much.