Sunday, May 25, 2008

Crazy Weather..

So this time last week it's in the mid 80's just coming out of a two day heat wave where the temps were in excess of 100 and yesterday morning we woke up to rain and it's chill. Crazy I tell ya. This series of pictures is Bryce and his love of water and excitement over the rain. How can ya not chuckle at him?
Hmm, I guess this means no going outside today, darn rain. That's just grrrreat!

Hey is anyone watching me cause I can just sneak out for a bit and no one ever has to know..hmmm

I just need to rescue my wagon, it's drowning!!!!!!!!

Whoa look at that water, I want to run into that water mommy..now mommy!

YESSSS RAIN... WATER!!!
I'm gonna get that rain! Look out rain here I come! aggghhh it's splashed me!! It's splash, splash me, brrr cold. I can do it, I can do it...one...two....three...watch me! I'm certain these plants need just a lil' more water...it's no workin mommy. Turn on, I need to water this guy.

There must be a way to get out there and save my poor wagon from the rain. Hey I bet I can even splash in that water...if only I could get out there.

The Sheriff ruled that Bryce should be allowed outside...ok off to Costco w/mom & dad..yipee what a great rainy day activity ...for them..my auntie alissia and uncle alex were there too that was cool!

I slipped outside to rescue my wagon while mom and dad were putting away costco stuff..or so I thought.

And that ladies and gentlemen is how you spend a rainday :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rain, rain come today. Come to Bryce 'cause he wants to play.

Rain, rain, come today. Bryce has something he wants to say.

"Rain, rain, I'm glad you're here. Come play with me while I climb the stairs.

Rain, rain, thanks for the day, now I must go inside to stay. Please come back another day. I love, love, love to play."

krista, The pictures are a blast especially where he's shaking his foot. You can see the drops on the cement. You're right, "What a hoot!"

Kelli looked so cute helping Bryce. What a stance he has and the swing.....I don't want to get in its way. Elyse was standing in the background. Even though we missed it I feel like we've been through your pictures.

God knows how much I look forward to your blog. I just got dad up here to see the Orville suspension bridge, etc. He was tickled you took picture of the double nuts. You could see him thinking,"He taught you something

You won't believe what a crazy woman did to our road leading to the church. She put a barbed wire fence across the road and claimed it as her property. Because the road she blocked off leads to the pastors drive way, they have to go clear around town to get home. Don't know what the outcome will be, but everybody is watching.

One way or another, God will be glorified, if only by the way we respond to the family.

Wow, it's turned into a beautiful day. You'd be taking pictures of the clouds, they're so unique.

Well, sweetie, I'll let you get on to your daily activities. We love you all sooooooo much. Bye for now.