Sunday, May 04, 2008

Sunday, Sunny Sunday...

With a blustery wind! Oh this is funny. So we are driving home for church and all the windows in the 4 runner are down and the wind is whipping- Bryce is busting up w/laughter in his car seat as his face is blasted w/fresh air and his hair is tossed by the wind. I wish I could capture these moments on camera but it never fails it's when we are alone in the car and I can't drive and snap pics. Well I suppose it can be done, but I prefer safety first :) LOL. As is customary for Sunday a.m. I load the boy up and head out to the buck (starbucks) for my weekly coffee which is generally followed by Bryce squeezing in a little rest before we go into church (anywhere fomr 1/2 hr to 1 1/2, just never know. ) I typically leave the house by 9:15, church starts at 10:45 so I am good time wise. ANY ways the point of telling about my coffee run is shamefully Bryce has learned that a drive thru generally renders "fries" for him. So each time we go thru he will insist "fries" are in order for him. I can't tell you how long it has taken to get him to understand not every drive thru is for "fries". LOL Well today as we turn into the shopping center little cutie says "mommy's getting coffee, I have coffee too!" It was too cool, he recognizes the route and the scenery and is just too smart! What a great little memory for me :) . Sooooo when he's 16 and I have him go get me coffee I will tell him it's our tradition...LOL!!!
Mr. I NEED the scissors in action- he does well for a little guy, the only thing is he always wants to cut real little.

Bryce has really begun to ask a lot of ?'s, "what's this and who's that and what man doing, what they doing?" He is sooo funny daddy is trying to get his jammies on him and he tells daddy, no, nope no thank you and he is well...quite pleased w/himself LOL!!

He is such a happy boy and his two yr old tantrums are beginning to lessen in severity and length which is wonderful. He is so much fun and you are reminded of how great the simple things in life can be thru the eyes of a child! Love it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, he's being indoctrinated to Starbucks Coffee and at such an early age. My, my what will Nana say? "Coffee for mommie and coffee for me." What a sweetie and what a wonderful memory for you. Yes I do wish you could take his picture as he delights in the wind blowing in his face and tasseling hair about. But I'm relieved that you choose to be safe rather than capture a moment.
We just had a 17 year old girl removing her seat belt to get in a better position to sleep after a long day on the ski slopes and within minutes of her getting comfortable, the driver hit ice, spun out of control, rolled the vehicle and now Robin is in a Colorado hospital, perilized (sp)with hope that she will one day walk again. Of course the whole county is praying for her and her family. Not to mention the young driver of the car. We can only imagine what she's feeling.
Dad and I had a great lunch today with our 'Salt N Pepper group'.
I've just about finished Dad's rabbit projects. Will take pictures for you. Now I'm starting on your curtains. I found some fabric that is very close to the original I made, so I'm looking forward to completing them. Well, sweetie I don't want to bore you so will say good-bye for now. Many hugs and kisses to you all. We know that you'll keep blessing the Lord with your life and He will faithfully keep you in His Hands.
Dad and I love you all sooooo much. Bye for now, Mom and Dad and Cyrus. Oh I almost forgot, Dad shared with me where he buried Charlie, after all these years. He buried him in front of the pine tree. Soooo now you know. Love you.