Thursday, May 08, 2008

Getting caught up in the moments!

Sorry peeps, been letting life go by just watching Bryce and being pre-occupied with my work situation. When I picked up Bryce today the wind was blowing and my allergies were acting up. He was sitting in his carseat and when I sneezed, sweet little love bug says, Bless you mommy. Oh talk about a melting heart, that is just the sweetest darn thing. Then when we got home that sweet little bug was a handful and I kept flashing back to the sweet moments in the car and it made it ...o.k. He is just too much sometimes that boy!!!

It's a perfect fit...thanks Grandpa and Uncle Bucky!

He loves to hit the ball and he is really getting it down. Daddy bought him this really cool t-ball type stand that is also battery operated so he can either hit the ball from the stationary stand or turn it on and it will pitch him the ball. Crazy, they didn't have cool toys like that for us.

Notice the eye is completely focused on that ball, he's gonna get it and well...he did!! AMAZING!

And at the end of a long hard day of being Bryce he sleeps :) I caught these two sweet pics last night~ too cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mommie of Bryce,
You did it again. Made my day light up with the antics of your son. He is sooooo intent (no surprise). Looks like he might hit left-handed as well.
Ah a perfectly built toy box for our prince. What a treasure for him.
Loved the poems you choose and am so greatful you put so much time and thought into Bryce's blog. It's like peeking through your window and watching him grow.
Your dad is so excited about bringing all his creations out to you. He's agonizing over the gas prices don't ya know.
Well, I'll close for now and just wish you a Very Happy Mother's Day. I Love you with all my heart, Mom
P.S. See you soon.