Monday, June 23, 2008

CONGRATULATIONS MONIQUE & CHRIS 6.21.08

We had a fun, dare I say....picture less? (I KNOW, it's unbelievable, me w/o my camera) Ah... mom to the rescue- her are few shots from mom..thanks mom! We had weekend filled with lots of family-( the best kind :). We went to Auntie Renee's and Uncle Gordy's and played with Jocelyn and Elyse and the kids had a great time together. It is such a joy to watch them interact w/each other they are just precious. And we swam a little then got ready for "the wedding"!
We went to my cousins (Monique (Mo)- Krista's dad's side) wedding and it was a beautiful late afternoon ceremony and everyone looked beautiful. All the girls had up do's and the boys were all clean shaved w/fresh slick haircuts. The Bride was stunning and everything that she worked so hard on came together beautifully!
Monique and Dad (Uncle Harold)

My Uncle Harold (FOB-that's father of the bride ya know :) ) had suspenders on to help alleviate any incidents like what transpired at my other cousins (Anne-Marie)wedding that being his pants kept slipping down and well it made for a very memorable first dance that my Dad and I get a good chuckle over... poor Uncle Harold.

The "Brother's" Harold and Billy

My my dad and brother were dapper dans! Mom, Alinda, Erik and myself looked our usual sharp selves...lol. It was a wonderful time and great visiting and getting caught up with everyone. I am hoping when mom and dad come back thru for the final leg of their visit that mom has some pictures I can post- The day just flies by too fast. They are a great couple and it was a wonderful day.

Erik and I decided at the last minute to leave Bryce w/the babysitter @ Aunt Renee's. It was a very good decision we were really able to relax and enjoy the celebration, plus he is such a little terrorist...who knows what he may have done- besides be cute and charming of course? I have to say when my cousins daughter Kaitlin (who was the cutest little flower girl...ever!) was out on the dance floor I was thinking how much fun it would be w/Bryce, then I remembered the calm w/o him and was blessed to know that we made the right decision :) Momma still loves ya Brycie but it was so good for mommy and daddy to have a "date night" as it were!
Cake...obviously

Ahhhh first dance

Aunt Renee' and MOB (Mother of the Bride : ) ) Aunt Linda

Mom and Dad

Korey and Alinda

Anne-Marie & Me

FOB- & Monique

Aaron and his "lady friend" ~ Jessie, also as luck would have it...haha the bouqet catcher and garter boy...hee hee are you next?

Tammy & Kelli

CONGRATULATIONS KELLI, JASON & JOCELYN ON YOUR NEW HOME...YIPPEEE
We spent Sunday hanging out in the pool and napping and just relaxing with the family and headed over to check out Kelli and Jason's new abode.. it is a great house and it is so exciting for Kelli to have room for all her wonderful art pieces she has created thru the years- she is incredibly talented and I can't wait to see how she customizes their home- very exciting time for them and lil miss jocelyn has plenty of room to sow her oats! Bryce of course is more than willing to help her break in her new digs! They were too cute together- Jocelyn would say Bryce, Bryce, Bryce and he would say Jocelyn it's sweet.
I am trying to get the rest of the family to get on the blog wagon, cause I LOVE it so much and have fun keeping every body updated, plus it's a great journal that chronicles all the things I'm bound to forget :) And well I get bored reading my own material. LOL! I have two other friends that I know of that blog and so I get to check out theirs so that's good for me for now. But bewarned... I'm coming for ya...hahaha!

No comments: