Thursday, June 05, 2008

The things I say.... as per my mommy.

I am forever amazed at this lil' preemie guy. He is quite a little character. Before I forget and much more time goes by I wanted to update you all on some of the smart and fun things he is saying now at 27 mo or 2 yrs 3mo...lol. His sentence structure now is anywhere from 6-10 words and alot of his words are big - which is real cool. Here are some interesting things about little man. . Here ya go:
  • What's that sound?
  • What's that guy doing (regardless of gender cause well... he doesn't know : ) )
  • I don't like it, it's ucky.
  • This is old, don't like it, that's old
  • It's sour
  • Instead of saying yes he says uh huh or huh
  • AGAIN to anything he likes
  • Mores = more
  • Where's daddy/mommy going? Wait, I'm comin too!!
  • Stay here (with his hand up in a stop position) I'll be right back
  • I just get the water hose. I need to turn on this water
  • I NEED my sprays bottle
  • OH NO..pretty much prefaces anything that his little self thinks is an injustice or tragic :) you can only imagine
  • I'm reading my book go way
  • He loves to ask you what's this esp. when he knows what it is...quite amusing, as it to show off in a humble way :)
  • There are very few animals he doesn't know, and I'm talkin one's I have never even heard of.
  • toucan, macaw, flamingo, rhinosorus, hippopotamus, motorcycle, backhoe, broccoli
  • Put that here for me
  • This is papa's favorite
  • I got hang nail, I need to get the cippers and cut that
  • See right there, look?
  • He can count from 1-11
  • Stumbles thru the ABC's but is getting them down
  • Pee shu- for smelly
  • Fah-sha (for father)
  • I can't (this is new, don't know where he got it but we are working furiously to reprogram that one..yikes)!
  • That's mine
  • Watch me, I jump and I jump
  • I need the window down, I want it down I like the wind on my face
  • What's this? Oh I need this, it's mine, please.
  • Let me hold that, put it here in my hand, I will hold that
  • I don't want my diaper changed, no oh no stop

These will have to do for now my mind has gone to jello and I KNOW there is something I am missing.... I'll be back :)

No comments: