Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Daddy HIT the ball and...

RUN, RUN, you run Daddy! Erik has a softball game tonight and it is early so he will get to go see daddy play. So we have been prepping Bryce and hyping him up for the game and he is the best coach. He was practicing with uncle Bucky last night~ he told Ryan "I'm the boss".. nice, well everyone may not know but one of my favorite light hearted sayings is " you're not the boss of me" and well... apparently it's slipped out around him and he is all to eager and pleased to use it :) LOL!! Hopefully I'll be able to get some action shots in between chasing Bryce around and socializing, should prove to tbe interesting~ hope Grandma's there to help :)
mmm. Daddy's team got creamed..but I had a great time running with Grandma and playing with Devon, peg the dog, and annie and angela and of course mommy!

No comments: