Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!!

TO ALL THE WONDERFUL MEN IN OUR LIVES WE WANT TO THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE FOR US AND SAY WE LOVE YOU AND ARE SO GLAD YOU ARE ALL STILL ALIVE AND WITH US TODAY!
WE CHERISH OUR TIMES WITH YOU AND LOOK FORWARD TO MORE!
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!
I love my daddy because:
He always plays with me
He eats cookies for breakfast with me
He lets me get all wet and dirty
He holds my hand when we cross the street
He teaches me to play "ball"
He let's me help him with his projects
He chases me
He pretends that I can scare him
He buys me fun toys
He shows me the love of my heavenly father
He takes me to church
He plays hide & seek with me
He knows when I am scared and protects me
He loves me enough to discipline me
He loves chocolate...just like me
He let's me have a sip of soda once in a while
He loves my mommy just like me
He reads to me
He let's me read to him
He let's me drive his car
He let's me wear his hat
He let's me wear his shoes
He let's me take a shower with him
He picks me up when I fall down
He likes to check out bugs and ucky stuff like I do too
Is daddy really a grown up?
I want to be just like him when I grow up!

No comments: